Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Great use of the game voices!

I was amazed at how well you used the game voices. It was very smooth, and the animation really told everything else that the voices could not.

NIce work!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Wow

The animations in this were amazing. They were so detailed, and they looked so great. Nice job on this! :D

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Noo

Now I'm all sad.. :(

I can't wait to see the next one, lol.

I want to say to hurry it, but I also don't want to see a flash that's forced or hurried, so I guess I'll leave it at that.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Fun, Too simple

Good graphics, and well put together. It also has a lot of content, and can be a bit addicting if you get into it.

However, the gameplay is too simple, and button mashing can win easy. When I try to play, I sometimes do worse. There are too few of moves, and usually having to go through complex orders to do more moves doesn't rank too high for a game in my book.

It's also quite annoying not to know what side of the other character you're on. I would be trying to block a character, and half the time, he wouldn't turn around, or would block the other way, etc.

Again, it's fun, but the engine of the game needs work. I know you probably won't even see this (6,000+ reviews gets ridiculous :P), but it's also to put up a review for people who haven't seen it before, and want to read something about the game.

NegativeONE responds:

Actually, I read most of the reviews, insanely enough.
'Too simple' is kinda subjective. It's already a somewhat deep game. Much more and it might scare away the casual gaming demographic. It's a tough balance and you can't please everyone. Hope you got some fun out of it regardless.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

HAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

Well I forgot to read the instructions, and tried to play the game, but didn't know how to start the fire. It seemed boring at first.

Then I read and hit the spacebar, and started to run around the room screaming like a maniac. Then I sat down quietly, smiled, and hit 5.

NIIICE WORK!

Corpus. Corpus.

Glitchy, but fun

I liked the cartoony look of all the platforms, and the art in this. However, there were a few things that were problematic.

The first is the sound effects. Besides the music, there were none! It made the game seem boring after a while. I didn't hear anything after falling a long distance, getting coins. Not even the jets of the moving platforms made a sound. That was a little bit disappointing.

Also, the pathing of all the objects were way too big. I was being hit by an enemy when I was not even touching him, and platforms would stop me from moving past them, even if my character was not touching them.

Other than those, the game was very fun. Keep working on it! :D

Jectoons responds:

Glitches. I know them. T-T
Anyways, glad you liked it!

Manticore - 2007 Manticore - 2007

Love the intro, very unique

I've decided that newground isn't beyond saving as far as how review ratings go. It's either 10/10, 7/10, 3/10, or 0/10. :P

Anyways, I was really enjoying the intro, but it's still very short. I was really hoping for MOARR!!

Keep up the good work! :D

-Swampland- -Swampland-

Great atmosphere!

I love the Resident Evil feel in the intro! The high pitched synth and the wailing/moaning low bass sounds really set the mood. Drums come in a very different way, I like it!

Ending was alright, but I wasn't expecting much for a looping-designed track. One thing I felt could have made the track a little stronger would be a climactic hit and sudden silence, and then have the song suddenly start again with more intensity. Supposedly, fear is more powerful if you can't see what's scaring you. It might have been cool to see a visual "THERE'S SOMETHING THERE!", to really reinforce that concept.

Great work on the song, I've always been a fan of your music!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

To Opplerdop

To Opplerdop:

A Tsugaru is an instrument, you ignorant troll.

Back on Topic:

Love the combination of the Tsugaru with the Dark, DnB style! It really gives off the types of vibes you get from movies like The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. Hardcore Japanese-esque songs always have a place on my playlist! ;)