Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Fun, Too simple

Good graphics, and well put together. It also has a lot of content, and can be a bit addicting if you get into it.

However, the gameplay is too simple, and button mashing can win easy. When I try to play, I sometimes do worse. There are too few of moves, and usually having to go through complex orders to do more moves doesn't rank too high for a game in my book.

It's also quite annoying not to know what side of the other character you're on. I would be trying to block a character, and half the time, he wouldn't turn around, or would block the other way, etc.

Again, it's fun, but the engine of the game needs work. I know you probably won't even see this (6,000+ reviews gets ridiculous :P), but it's also to put up a review for people who haven't seen it before, and want to read something about the game.

NegativeONE responds:

Actually, I read most of the reviews, insanely enough.
'Too simple' is kinda subjective. It's already a somewhat deep game. Much more and it might scare away the casual gaming demographic. It's a tough balance and you can't please everyone. Hope you got some fun out of it regardless.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

HAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

Well I forgot to read the instructions, and tried to play the game, but didn't know how to start the fire. It seemed boring at first.

Then I read and hit the spacebar, and started to run around the room screaming like a maniac. Then I sat down quietly, smiled, and hit 5.

NIIICE WORK!

Corpus. Corpus.

Glitchy, but fun

I liked the cartoony look of all the platforms, and the art in this. However, there were a few things that were problematic.

The first is the sound effects. Besides the music, there were none! It made the game seem boring after a while. I didn't hear anything after falling a long distance, getting coins. Not even the jets of the moving platforms made a sound. That was a little bit disappointing.

Also, the pathing of all the objects were way too big. I was being hit by an enemy when I was not even touching him, and platforms would stop me from moving past them, even if my character was not touching them.

Other than those, the game was very fun. Keep working on it! :D

Jectoons responds:

Glitches. I know them. T-T
Anyways, glad you liked it!

Agnry Faic Lift Agnry Faic Lift

Woo! I suck!

This was pretty fun, although you've made a few of these. I found out that I suck at this game, since my smiles would end up looking like frowns, and i'd add hippie hair on the smiley. :) Free play mode is fun, so you should make it unlock further in the game,

Jindo responds:

Thanks for the reivew :D!

I've made a few of these? Explain?

Alot of the smilies were supposed to be frowns ;).

And Free Play Mode I made as the first unlockable because its only part of the game, where as the other unlockables can customize your computer, and even you! ;).

Thanks again for the constructive review Darth :D!

Valentine Hugfest Valentine Hugfest

Very Nice

The music is nicely themed, the graphics are nice, and it has a good difficulty. It's also addicting! Great game!

Not-So Amazen Maze 2 Not-So Amazen Maze 2

Not that great...

The graphics were... nothing to look at. There weren't any continue points, just a "you lose" type screen and it returned you to the "main menu" which was just a screen with play, NG, and a logo for the creator.

I suggest you make the graphics better, pick a more suiting soundtrack, make the menu a little more interesting, and make a continue point of some sort. It just makes me bored when I have to start all over again at the first level. Also, maybe you could change the cursor to a red dot or something, and that way you wouldn't have to explain which part of the cursor cannot touch the walls.