Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Great use of the game voices!

I was amazed at how well you used the game voices. It was very smooth, and the animation really told everything else that the voices could not.

NIce work!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Wow

The animations in this were amazing. They were so detailed, and they looked so great. Nice job on this! :D

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Noo

Now I'm all sad.. :(

I can't wait to see the next one, lol.

I want to say to hurry it, but I also don't want to see a flash that's forced or hurried, so I guess I'll leave it at that.

Clocks on a Plane Clocks on a Plane

Whoah.

Epic.

The song just made this Flash Video. It wouldn't have been much without the Bacon in it.

Wi Wa Wabbits Wi Wa Wabbits

Wow

Wow, that was actually quite good. The drawings were fantastic, and it was pretty smooth for being a first. :)

I'll list a few of the negatives here to help you improve:
-The top and bottom had a black strip, which made it look bad since the window was not fit to the right size.
-The fading in/out was a little overused
-The text wasn't displayed for long enough. I'm a pretty fast reader, and I barely had time to read it a few of the times.
-Storyline/script could use a bit of work, it was a little bit confusing through the text, though understandable through just the images.

Other than those points, you did a fantastic job on this! :D

lilpixiefluff responds:

hey :) thanks for your advice! i will take it onboard! i agree with you on the text! and the fadeins! hopefully in my next animation i will use less text and try and animate the characters more :)

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Best animating on NG

Anyone who does not review this as 10 does not know what they are talking about. There isn't a better flash artist on NG.

Nice work! :DD

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Song choice >:(

All three have great animating, and a good storyline, but the difference between the first two and this one is the is the way it went with the music. This one didn't, as far as I could tell. Maybe the words did, I don't know, but the climaxes of the song didn't really come in with the climaxes of the movie.

CC - Soul Journey CC - Soul Journey

Well Done!

I saw how fast it loaded, and I was expecting something terrible, but I watched it through, and it turned out really well. The questions were well placed, and the animating though simple, was done really well.

Nice job on this!!

Garbage hates trash. Garbage hates trash.

Funny

I think it could have been better with the sound done a bit better, and larger items being thrown at the guy.

It was still funny though. :D

Barbie Girl is explicit!? Barbie Girl is explicit!?

LMAO!

Are you kidding me? What a load of crap.. It's just the German version of it.